27.4.09

life changes

April 25th, 2004
I outwardly showed the changes taking place in my heart. I was baptized at my parents' church, showing that my life was committed to the Lord.

I've grown in my relationship with Him and He's changed my life in remarkable ways.

April 25th, 2009
I said yes to marrying the most amazing man I've ever met. He's absolutely everything I have ever prayed for. God has used all of our past experiences to prepare us for each other. We know it's not going to be easy, but I am so excited to grow in our relationships with God with him and seek to glorify God with our relationship and our life together.

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him.” -- Genesis 2:18
"And further, submit to one another out of reverence for Christ. For wives, this means submit to your husbands as to the Lord... For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church..." --Ephesians 5:21-22,25
So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep. While the man slept, the Lord God took out one of the man’s ribs and closed up the opening. Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib, and he brought her to the man. “At last!” the man exclaimed. “This one is bone from my bone, and flesh from my flesh! She will be called ‘woman,’ because she was taken from ‘man.’” This explains why a man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife, and the two are united into one. -- Genesis 2:21-24

No comments:

Post a Comment